Have a story? Send it to us.
We prefer to receive articles via email as editable attachments whenever possible. If this is not possible, the article should be typed or legibly handwritten. Regardless of how the article is submitted, it should contain the following information :
- Dates to be inserted in calendars highlighted
- Photograph with caption (optional)
- Phone Number of author or contact person
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Submissions to The Record may be handled in a number of ways, as noted below:
1. You may place it in the drop box at June Giroux’s home on Charlotte Road (first house on left after Ben’s Sandwiches
2. You may mail it to: The Hinesburg Record, 327 Charlotte Road, Hinesburg, VT, 05461.
3. You may send an article via email to: email@example.com To keep editing tasks to a minimum, The Record requests that all submissions adhere to the above guidelines.
Get in touch.
Kristin Wahner: Call 802-482-7227 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hinesburg Record is an independent, non-profit community newspaper run by volunteers. Publishing 10 times per year since 1987, The Hinesburg Record is mailed to 2100 Hinesburg households, over 50 paid subscribers and is delivered to surrounding communities for a total circulation of 3000. The paper is a four-column format tabloid with an image size of 10” x 15.75” and averages 24 pages.
Click here to download our rate sheet.
Call: 802-999-2410 or email: email@example.com
For June Giroux: Call: 802-482-2350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: The Hinesburg Record P.O.Box 304 Hinesburg, VT 05461
EVENTS AND ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS
Please send all articles as email attachments in .doc or .rtf format. Images should be attached in separate files in .jpg format.
Email all submissions to: email@example.com
Click here to download publication guidelines.